Hi Dark,
I loved the ESP demos, where you could play the first level without any
restrictions at all, and the original Pinball demo. It's just also that with
the vipgameszone thing, if you're on dial-up, you actually have to dial
everytime you just want a quick game? To be honest, I think the problem with
the sports, football that way is too restrictive, I mean, you don't have
much choice, like huge runs or lucky shots, but I feel the Volleyball, even
on insane, they should have made the time a bit shorter, it's supposed to be
insane, but I couldn't see much of a difference to easy, only a little
shorter time, but nothing that made me press the buttons much more madly.
There are times when you play games and you need total consentration and
need to sort of really be in the mood and accurate with the keyboard, but
other games are just laid back.
Ari