Ari, I'm forwarding your note to a friend of mine who is quite
versed, and may be able to answer you as well...

   For myself, I've taken both classes and personal one-on-one
instruction, and in the later, the solution is probably obvious, and
in the former, the instructor came 'round and showed me the correct
moves / positions...

HTH

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 2, 2008, at 2:43 PM, ari wrote:

> Hi all,
> This might be off-topic, but I just don't know where to ask and it's
> sort of
> a question of having fun or entertainment for blind people. I'd like
> to know
> are Tai Chi and karate accessible for blind people? I know blindys
> can do
> Judo, but what other martial arts courses have any totally blindys
> done and
> did any adaptation need to be made considering you were practicing
> with
> sighted persons, like did the teacher come round and demonstrate the
> moves?
> Thanks
> Ari

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn