ah hello again then!  <smile>  Yes, I remember you!...

   Yes, the main thing in this latest RC is Mauth implementation but
for myself, the next thing *I* will do is to resolve an issue with the
engine whereby sound resources are limited...

So that will open up a whole lot more in terms of mods or more
detailed sounds for current access features...

   the game was written to run well on systems of eleven years ago,
and did so elegantly, but now, some of those caps can be raised...

   Anyway, awesome to match a name with well, another name!  lol!...

Have an awesome evening and catch ya soon!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)  AKA Frag Doll