I suppose that could work, for voice things for speech I'd have no actual issue.
Some things in the acefire game by x-sight are in the public domain, the speech
files mainly and some sounds, I know that loads of effects avalible in some
older versions like the computer impacts, char screams and death sound were
from ljudo.com and hmm.
all that aint free is the music, and logos.