Hi Bryan,

Only two of my games have recorded Eloquence speech.  That would be Mach 1 and
the very old version 5 of golf that I left on the sight for those who can not
play sapi5 games.

BTW my favorite sapi5 voice is AT&T Lauren.  However I use AT&T Crystal for
Email because she pronounces allot of Email stuff like Email acronyms better.