Hi Josh,
Yes, but donations never return the same kind of income that selling a
product does. Personally, i think my plan for Tomb Hunter is the right
way to do it. I am going to officially release the game with a different
character, music, and effects but offer say a download with official TR
theme stuff to it under a separate license agreement. What is wrong with
that approach?
If you download the Tomb Raider theme sound pack for Tomb Hunter, agree
to the terms of license, and install it what is the difference?
By legally promoting the same type of game with none of the official
characters and sound attached I can easily clame my game is an original
work and get my own copyright for it and sell it. However, for those
die-hards that simply must have the authentic Tomb Raider theme to the
game a seperate sound update with the official Edos and Core Design
terms of license attached should hopefully allow me to have my cake and
eat it too.