Hi Josh,
All I can say is best of luck. I personally don't think using
copyrighted material without the copyright holders permission is a good
idea, but I'm not going to argue with someone if they want to try it and
see how it goes. I did it with STFC and everything went well, but I
don't want to press my luck by making too many games using copyrighted
material.