I aggree, I don't have a credit card and may not have one for some time, i
don't use one.
My parents get the stuff but this means I can't always have the things I whant
when I like.
Cheques are not that secure though same with money orders.
I think a load of us do or should have net banking so maybe some type of direct
transfer or transfer to a number.