I've gotten him royally several times!…  lol!  And it's a right bit
of fun too!…  <smile>

   One good strategy to try is this;

POSSIBLE S P O I L E R S P A C E

   If you can, by at least one of each color property you land on,
this way, even if you can't buy all three and build on them, you
prevent the other player from doing same.

   Also, once you do have at least one group of properties you can
build on, stay within your budget but make sure to get started
building ASAP.  In other words, if you can reasonably afford a house
on each, then put one there quickly.  If you can only afford a house
on one or two, then do that too.  The point is to get some good
revenue coming in as quickly as you can.  Each payment you get from
the other player, is less ability they have to build and therefore,
less ability they have to charge you rent.

Hope this helps.

Have an awesome evening!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Feb 16, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Jeremy Gilley wrote:

> hey,
> on jims monopoly, has anyone been able to beat the computer? it
> seams like
> every time i play, the computer never loses, i never seen the
> computer have
> to pay to get out of jail, he gets doubles each time he is in jail,
> and
> always gets the blue properties...
> I am buying up property each time i land on them, and yet he still
> kills me
> by not landing on my property hardly and he never wants to traid/
> swap or
> anything?
> anyways, any help/info; would be appreciated.

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn