Hi Liam,
Unfortunately, all of my addresses are asigned to my UUSA Games domains
and servers. However, they are all now fixed. If you want to email me
privately you can write me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
and the message should go through. Though, I am planning on adding box
trapper to my email services which forces people to register themselves
with my white list so I can cut down on the spam and other crap coming
in on all of my accounts.
If you get the box trapper message just replay to the message request it
sends you, and it will add your email address to the white list.