I have all the usagames, mystery of astecks, and well stfc.
I could mirror all that on public ftp,ofcause i have montisumer to but we are
not supposed to share that so I won't.
However I can keep a perminant mirror of things whatever people want or devs
want, programs, etc on my public ftp account, and unless I hand a link to
someone for direct download no one can get access to the files.