Hi Shaun,
I hate to burst your bubble but you are way off track. STFC is not,
never was, an original series Trek game. STFC takes place sometime after
First Contact, and before Inserection. Ever notice the Enterprise is NCC
1701-E, the Sovereign-Class version, as seen in Star Trek 8, 9, and 10?
All of the sound effects to my knolege are all from the appropriate time
period in question. Sheesh.