Hi Claudio,
I'd like to answer your questions with a few questions of my own.
First, how do you know everyone will be disinterested in the game? Like
a book you won't know if you like or dislike it until you have read it
or played it. There are a few members on list interested in a 3D
version, and some that are holy against it.
Second, how do you know a game enjoyable to me won't be enjoyable to
others? Again using the book example the author of the book doesn't get
end reader feedback how to write that book, story, etc but the readers
who get it enjoy it or hate it based on what they read. Same applies to
games.
Third, how many game companies you know of like Lucas Arts, Activision,
Core Design, Edos Interactive, etc ask their customers what they want?
Answer is none. They write it the way they want to design it, and the
customers judge the game based on what they get. Like it or lump it.