Hey Willum again I agree. Ban and kick me off but I am going to make my
comments. Babies in this community make me so sick.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of will lomas
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 3:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Cc: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] thanks for nothing was mota 3d

                hi well thanks to sarah and michael moaning as per usula, we
now
have to have a side scroller, which the dveloper, clearly, does not
want to make. just be grateful with your six levels and where's your
game michael eh?
You moan at tom where's your two, three four five years ago you said
you were making it, where is it?
i expect to see a side scroller out from you next year. You try doing
that michael with family commitments and if your heart wasn't in it
see how you feel. you moaners disgust me to be honest, if i were
thomas i'd jsut forget you lot and make what i want, i if i were him,
am the game dveloper certainly not yu, and yes you paid for a side
scroller, but the direction the game is taking is much better.
honestly you lot moan when a game is too easy then moan we don't ahve
complex games
for god sake get a life and start making your own games, side
scrollers and all to those few hwo are moaning
wanna kick me off? fine. but why everyone is slating thomas i don't
know. if he were james north, ok fine, we all know the affects of
that, but thomas is only doing what he feels is right towards people
and more importantly, himself.
will

[EMAIL PROTECTED]