thats true, Also I have heard rumours that people of late that have got their
stuff have not actually got it or had any support or anything.
I do have their stuff only because of the net, And only so I can try it.
Replay value is prity much 0 although I do run the games on easy if I really
want to have a go at smashing something.
Could I do without them even if they were a non lagit copy?
Yeah Its not like I have played them for a year now.
Its no big loss.
Same probably goes for superliam and trek2k.
I never clocked those really well sl anyway but when I am in a mood I try my
best to go with it and flog the keyboard.
However I never have been able to beet the game.
either I use all lives in waterworks or when I am able to the lab level and
even then I havn't been able to beet x1 yet even with the solution files.
maybe side scrolers are not my type I have not beat hunter or pipe2 even on
easy and yet I have them here.