Phil, actually I think it has an up and down and a forward and back. It doesn't have a left and right though. It gets a bit confusing with using the arrow keys though. I guess you could call the back and forward movement left and right. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Hi Tom,
I think of a side scroller as 2 d but having everything on a flat plain against the screen of the computer.
So you have left and right and also up and down.
but no in and out.
Your character can climb ladders and ropes but can also be attacked from above or below.
Now all those commenting on this, keep it clean.
I know in and out has another meaning.
smiles,
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>