in my view we have enough text adventures though look at the interactive fiction archive. I prefer audio games and would prefer a 3d like tomb rader style game as playing through a text adventure in my opinion gets boring after a few days

On 7 Dec 2008, at 08:00, ian mcnamara wrote:

yes i would like some text adventures. i love them.

thanks ian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:51 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

Hi everyone,
Over the last few months I have really been getting into interactive fiction games, and really enjoy the old text adventures. As a result that has me thinking of some possible game projects after Mysteries of the Ancients and Raceway are released. One idea I have been thinking of is producing a handful of USA Games text adventures for Mac, Windows, and Linux that is similar to classic if titles. With web based games like Sryth around I have discovered the classic DND text adventure style game still can be quite addictive given enough adventures and puzzles in it. What do you all think of this idea?

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .