To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

My thoughts exactly.

the point is it's a text adventure, so it's all about the writing quality.

If however tom's game has rpg like features such as combat, bosses etc, some sounds or music would be a nice addition, ----- though by no means essential.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pranav Lal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>