Well, yeah, I know what the point of that type of game was. Hence why I always liked Final Fight... and streets of rage on the occasions I got to play them. I just like having a lot of enemies to beat on, especially after a bad day. I miss side scrolling beat em ups though Onimusha: Blade Warriors can give you a run for its money. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

If it's 2D and like the original double dragon, you'll only need moves to take out characters either side of you, or charging moves to go through a hole line, ---- pluss chucking one enemy at another (a favourite tactic of mine,particularly in games like streets of rage 2).

Oh, and to get that classic double Dragon feeling, Tom would just have to include the bouncing barrels of doom to throw or kick through long lines of enemies!

The hole point Clemment to the double dragon style is you pounding your way in a 2D world through gangs of opponents, usually in groups of 2-4, but sometimes up to 8 or even 10 at once!

Beware the Grue!