My thoughts exactly. Glad someone else thinks that way. lol.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Hi Dark,
Darn straight. I loved the Double Dragon type games because they were
one way to expend your agrivation. If someone was giving you a hard
time at school, you were in deep trouble with your parents, whatever
you could let the creeps in the game have it all. You could kick,
punch, headbutt, beat with a baseball bat, until you either expended
your anger or mmade it to the end of the game.Whichever came first.
However, in such situations merely beating them around wasn't enough.
i usually found new and very painful ways to take them out. Such as
knocking them off cliffs, throwing them out of flying helicopters,
knocking them off platforms, you get the point. If I was mad all bad
guys just better get the frag out of my way or I was going to kill
them very very painfully. Lol!