Sounds like a nifty move. Rise to Honor's wall kick was pretty nice too. Run up a wall and kick off, coming around in a circle to perform a spinning kick that knocked just about anyone in reach's teeth out. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

I think for reversals and multi-hitting moves, streets of rage 2 even beat double dragon imho.

My favourite of that style of move is Skate's dynamite headbut.

Wheel along on rowler skates, flip up into a ball smacking one thug in the chest, then flip out with a summersault that could not only take out another thug in front of you, but give anyone sneaking in behind a dentle appointment with your skate wheels.

Beware the Grue!