Ah. Good composer indeed... I love the score.

As for it being a side scroller, I kind of guessed that would pose a problem which was why I didn't suggest anything like circling or dodging around the cyclops. But being able to perry and having to leap over low strikes would make things a lot more interesting, in my opinion. Mind you, I've always had a fascination with swords, so that could be a bias. lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Hi,
Well, being a 2D side-scroller maneuverability in this game is a serious problem. Ducking jumping, or getting out of the enemies striking range is about all you can do to avoid getting hit. Though, what you describe would make the boss fight a lot more interesting. As far as the music I am licensing it from a music composer who does music for games, commercials, and even movies. He is a great composer and his stuff doesn't come cheap.