*Smile* I hope you have a high voice, as you'll be pretending to be Angela.
Trenton Matthews wrote:
Hi Tom!
For a sapi option, I'd use scansoft Samantha.
For a human voicing option, I'd be happy to help out with voicing the menus, as I can do several different voices on q Feel free to reply off list to me, if you wish for me to send any voice, and i'd like to hear any feedback about this as well!

Trenton
  recordings