There is also tournament, but that's turn bassedd isn't it?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Milos Przic
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] free pc boxing or sports games?

     Hi,
     Showdown? Isn't it the game similar to the pong, not a boxing game? And
  yet, there is the savage gambit game, I am not sure if I spelled the game
  name correctly. But I was playing it, and it is in fact made for the
  blind... But I don't know where the game can be found now.
     Regards,
           Milos Przic
  msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
  skipe: milosh-hs