Hi Josh, this is fantastic news, and I look forward to Silver Dollar.
Do you envissage any full blown games i.e. not free ones to be out for mac by the end of 2009? not expecting dates smile, but is silver dollar the only "new" game out this year for both windows and mac or do you hope that 2009 is the year for the beginning of cross platform titles
Will