I get where they're coming from though - Linux can be a pain to
support what with different distros and configurations, though
stereotype dictates that linux users are more knowledgable about how
to fix problems. Give them a list of required libraries and they'll
figure it out (even if it takes a million tarballs and other
dependencies).

James