Thought it was june 19th?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Draconis Entertainment News

Hi Folks,
Maybe the hinted at operating system for Draconis games is for the Apple
iPhone to be released on July 19.
It will have a version of the Voiceover screen reader built in which will
work with all the phone's built-in applications and perhaps games.
http://www.apple.com/accessibility/iphone/vision.html