The problem with 90% of the tarn content is you have to go through the city multiple times to get anywhere. I believe its 10 runs before you can even access the lower levels of the city, which is plain ridiculous if you ask me. There's even content up to 15 runs, which I doubt I'll ever make. Its kind of like the ice shield you get from the ice troll, sadly more for the hardcore grinders than those of us looking for a good adventure.

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 3:33 PM
To: "gamers@audyssey.org" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Sryth question the eye

Hi all

 I know there are a few players here,  in the city of Tarn you were
supposed to find some artifact.  I'm curious as to what it was?  I've made
it through completely once but think I must have missed it.  Any sense for
direction as to what it is and who I need to see in Trithack would be
helpful.  I really hope I won't have to go through it again to find the
item.

Ron