I'm right with you Ron. As much as I love Sryth I don't often have the patience
for a lot of this new stuff. I only go after the Ice Shield because it's the
best shield you can get without having to pay your weight in Adventurer Tokens.
But I barely managed to open up the lower level of Tarn and get the four shards
of the amulet. It's just lucky that the reward for completing that adventure
was worthwhile. I wouldn't have done it otherwise.

It ain't pretty when the pretty leaves you with no place to go.