It is not that bad. You train the speech and get a decent mic and it is great.
I love it so much. using my cell phone

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] microsoft flight simulater fsx and fs2004
From: piotr machacz <piterm...@gmail.com>
Date: 06/25/2009 6:27 AM

well my it's your plane attemps were, if not wearth saying bad, awful.
I just can't get it to listen to me and I can't get to the control
panel. it has somethin to do with my poor mic I guess. I don't like
the fact that you have to use speech recognition to have fun with
this. I never had luck with this system, except on my PDA in
voicecommand but that's a different story.

> well I actually plan to use it with my setup and my grandpa.
> as he did airports.
> my other question is how the heck do you get what every airport id etc is
> around the world.
> I have no idea what all of them are.
> At 05:32 p.m. 25/06/2009, you wrote:
>>Sean i an using simulator 2004 i never knew why it needed disk four in and
>> dont know a way around it. I have fsx but have not installed it yet. Its
>> your plane is awesome. I just did my first flight and landed perfectly. It
>> is fun and exciting when you land. using my cell phone

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!