Hi gang. I have discovered the problem and it should be fixed now. I don't know how it happened to begin with, but it should be ok now.

On 7/30/2009 10:45 PM, Ryan Smith wrote:
Hi,
I am sighted myself. I am not aware of Chrome being inaccessible, but
since it's a relatively new browser, that may very well be the case. I
apologize if it is. Chrome has some decent Javascript tools in it that
can let us know a bit more about this.

From my end, simply removing the javascript code which is towards the
end of the index.html files, should do.

It appears to be using iframe's to go to a malicious website. There
are 2 website's, that seem to "work with each other". For example,
subdomain.notgiven.ws will link to
subdomain.notgiven.gd/privatezone/?numbers. (I have omitted these
URL's in case of accidental clicking.)

I remember Raul Gallegos owning other site's: asmodean.net and
raulgallegos.com. Both of them containing the same Javascript code.
Typing a broken link in Apache gives you some server details, and they
all seem to be hosted on the same server. Perhaps that's the problem.

HTH.