If you are only using the PC to listen to stuff on that site and don't need to explore or anything, I would just unload JAWS, and then reload it using your hot key after you have finished listening.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 1:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] OT-youtube and jaws issue--please help

Hey guys; I'm trying to use JAWS5 with youtube links, but I'm finding it is delaying like mad...and not just short ones either, when I click anything on youtube, it lags for like a whole minute before I get the page. I noticed that on my girlfriend's comp, jaws 5 didn't seem to have this particular issue, and when I unloaded jaws, youtube runs fine. So, anyone know what setting in Jaws I should change to get this working smoothly?
Thanks