Hi,
Yup. Just removing the malicious Javascript code fixes it.
Unfortunately, audyssey.org made it's way to Google Chrome's
blacklist. It appears visiting a website that has iframe's to another
malicious site, adds it to Chrome's blacklist. A very cool idea, but
we obviously see it's faults.

Raul, as I said in my previous email, your other websites,
asmodean.net and raulgallegos.com have the malicious Javascript code
as well.