Hi.
This question is for all the game makers/programmers out there and I'm not
one, sorry.
I was browsing through the web last night because I learnt about some
accessible hand held games that were originally produced by the Hazbro
company.
Hazbro has an electronic hand held trivia game available right now. Plus you
can download questions to the unit.
Is there any way possible to contract with Hazbro to put voice chips in
those games so blind people could play them?
Or contact them to see if it can be done by one of our programmers to make
the games accessible?
Maybe, someone could buy one and take a look at it and see if something like
this is even attemptable to try.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask because trivia is questions and answers and not
graphics.
Chastity