Hi,
The jewels, gold coins, and ancient scrolls are just treasure items. Since Angela's goal is to recover treasure, especially the Orb of Wisdom, it is likely she will take some of those treasure items with her. If your goal is to kill monsters and don't care about treasure you can leave it, but the treasure is there just for those gamers who are interested in a treasure hunting adventure.

Smile.

Hayden Presley wrote:
Hi Thomas,
Congrats on the new sounds, I greatly prefer the new footstep sounds.
However, about what Shaun said, this one is hard. I agree, the earlier betas
were too easy, however I have found myself at points in which I am virtually
helpless, I have no amo and haven't found any other weapons. Also, just a
general question about this game...what are the jewels, scrolls, and coins
for?
Thanks For Making Such A Great Game,
Hayden