Hi Phil,
Grin. That's exactly why I don't number the keys and statues. It's too easy to figure things out if they are labeled x marks the spot. It is one of those puzzles you, playing as angela Carter, have to figure out. It is a simple one, but i hope to add more complicated ones in later levels. Besides I owe you some puzzles after Sara. Even having read the Harry Potter books it took me a while to figure out most of the puzzles in that game. Which was good. Nothing should be a dead give away, and puzzles make for great replay value.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
This is a great new demo to try!
I've played it a dozen times and got killed in all twelve.
I finely figured you need to be 0 distance from the fire before jumping over it. I have to creep up and check my view with each step to reach 0 distance.
I did find one new room that had a key.
Once I did luck out in getting a new clip of machine gun shells just when I ran out of ammo.
Some suggestions.
It would be great if the keys had numbers so you knew which door they went to.
Of course the doors would have to be numbered too in the view.
The only think I didn't find in the sound descriptions was the wood staircase.
If I hadn't played the game before, I would have thought it was a
trap door.
Thanks,
Phil