Here here! It's sad actually. We complain that our games are too easy. Then Thomas tries to correct this problem and we turn around and complain it's too hard. I'll be the first to admit that MOTA's frustrated me but it's also made me more determined than ever to own a copy when the game's released.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once? wasMOTA

Why can't those of us that actually want a tough game finally get one? Why is it that people are always looking for the easy way out? This seems to happen in the audiogame market a lot and it frustrates me. If thomas makes his games extremely easy and you beat it in an hour, you'll feel good for about 5 minutes then forget all about the game. do you guys have any clue the sort of games sighted gamers play? we want devs to make mainstream games accessible, but if we keep complaining that a game is too hard, then they're just gonna laugh at us and ignore us like they've been doing all these years. I personally love challenge. It's why I got the Mortal Kombat vs dc universe platinum, and why I'm working hard on the Street Fighter IV one. TO my knowledge I'm the first blind person to get that platinum and it feels darn good. There's nothing as frustrating as those combo challenges, but I finally did it! If you guys don't want a hard game, then fine, don't buy it. but please let the rest of us enjoy a challenge for once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>