Hi Raul,
Thanks for the support. For a while there I was beginning to think I was alone in thinking beginner is too easy. I also play on advanced or expert when not testing because they are the only levels that offers some real challenge. beginner I can beat 9 out of every 10 times without really trying hard. So I don't have any intention to make the game easier to play.

Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
Personally I find the beginner level too easy and boring. I usually play the more difficult ones and have yet to beat the game in expert mode. Please don't change it to be easier as I think this would degrade from the replay value.

Many thanks.