How are we supposed to get passed the enimies? Even when I get passed them, and
I'm behind them, they still hit me. Ducking doesn't work, the only thing I can
think of doing is jumping over them. That doesn't work either, though.
I really think there should be more amo in the pistol. Fifteen shots just isn't
enough, especially since it take like ten shots to kill certain enimies. When
you only have 15 bullets, and you don't pick up a weapon in the first couple
rooms, it's almost impossible to beat.