Hi Raul,
Hahahahahaha...That's a good one and kind of the way I feel about it. Making a game too easy is like handing them the victory without having to work and sweat for it.

Smile.

Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
I guess it's a matter of opinion because I find the beginner level rather boring.

If it's made any easier, that would be like, hey, let's go deer hunting. You arrive in the Forrest and a ranger hands you a dead deer and says, Nice shooting, kid.

Just my opinion.