Raul's comment reminds me of a sketch by commedian Bill Engvall, in fact it basically was the sketch reworded and considerably shortened. He was talking about how he thought Teeball was just a dumbed down version of baseball to give kids a sport to play. And I think the remark applies just as much here. Giving people a game they could beat in a day or two or even just a week or a few weeks would be like going hunting and having someone hand you a dead deer the moment you entered the woods.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA.

Hi Raul,
Hahahahahaha...That's a good one and kind of the way I feel about it. Making a game too easy is like handing them the victory without having to work and sweat for it.

Smile.

Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
I guess it's a matter of opinion because I find the beginner level rather boring.

If it's made any easier, that would be like, hey, let's go deer hunting. You arrive in the Forrest and a ranger hands you a dead deer and says, Nice shooting, kid.

Just my opinion.