Hi,
Whenever you visit a room it triggers a visited flag. That way no new enemies and items will be generated for that room. I don't think you would exactly want me to turn off that trigger as not only would items be generated again so would the monsters.

Grin.

Clement Chou wrote:
I finally beat Mota without taking any damage, on the beginner difficulty. My
one complaint... once you pick up an item once in a room, if you go back to
that room then nothing ever spawns there anymore. I'm wondering whether it'd be
possible to put random items in rooms every now and then at random intervals,
so that we couldn't always go into the room until we got all we wanted, but
there'd be something to be gotten if you needed it? Just a thought. And if
you're striving for realism, you could go for something like Angela doesn't see
it the first time running through or something. Just an idea from a mere guy
who likes to give opinions like this. lol.