One thing I notice is that the sounds are limitted...it'd be very nice to have separate sounds based on spells/moves/weapons, so an arrow would sounds different than a sword. Also, I've noticed the swords and arrows are very powerful, while clubs and staffs are rather weak when compared...might wanna balance that a bit?

Also it'd be nice if our 'found team mates' can be of different genders, or at least, with a different vocalization so not the whole group, cept the pet, sound alike.

I am really looking forward to seeing more spells...the lightning is getting a bit old, even though it is very cool.