hmmm.
well entombed is in its alpha 9.5 cycle and has been that way for the last 2
weeks or so.
There is no news on the next version although since its now 9.5 and not 9.0 its
officially an unstable alpha, although its as stable as it can be right now.
new content pathways are added and a few other things.
the good thing is that the engine has actuallyalmost if not about done and we
can concerntrate on the actual game content as we have just had the same stuff
for 9 alpha builds.
Once the engine is finally fixed I think we can get on with it, there are a few
supprises
go to www.blind-game.com click downloads then download
the link and file is the same.
Note a couple people have had issues on running the game current not resolved,
and not sure exactly what the issues are.