Hi.

well I'm getting quite well into this game, and things are working out better.

this is principly because I discovered the player markit and the ability to
sell items, ---- it's the best way of making flipping great wodges of cash in a
hurry!

Also, I'm really sorry of the market freezes Jaws, but looking at it with hal,
it seems incredibly useful. There are loads of player crafted items which do
interesting things.

If it's just reading the page, you can actually find all player market info on
the front of the site in the Ce market link.

I hope that Jaws can get around this, sinse I can see being without it causing
trouble in the game.

Beware the Grue!