-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] core exiles market
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date: 15:10:2009 6.40 am

What about window eyes users? ----- well what about them?
I am and i haven't found anything yet, accept trying to find somewhere to sell
stuff can be rather fun lol. Is there a galactic econamy that can be accessed
so you can see live what's being sold where?
I use Hal and the Markit works, and shawn mentioned that the markit was
clashing with his version of jaws, ---- version 6 I think.

Other than that, I have no idea. I advise anyone with windows, --- or indeed
any other screen reader to just go and try the game out.

Beware the grue!