Exactly, and you can really have fun if you don't intend to actualll post
your scores are anything; I hardly use them myself, though.
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 7:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] why do cheat codes exist?

Hi Charles,

Personally as a gamer I enjoy using cheats sometimes, particularly if I've
already beaten the game and want to abuse it a little. It's pretty much just

to see how far you can stretch the boundries of it, if that makes any sense?

And from a programming perspective, they're great fun.

Kind regards,
Philip Bennefall