To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] why do cheat codes exist?

Hi Charles,

Personally as a gamer I enjoy using cheats sometimes, particularly if I've already beaten the game and want to abuse it a little. It's pretty much just to see how far you can stretch the boundries of it, if that makes any sense? And from a programming perspective, they're great fun.

Kind regards,
Philip Bennefall