Hi Peter,
While talking to Michael I had another thought as well. Even if the game were set in the modern age perhaps the game takes place in a remote area of the world like was the case in Donkey Kong 64. We know the first game world takes place in the jungle with animals like leopards, rhinos,and gorillas. This would indicate somewhere in the African jungles which are some of the most remote areas of the earth. Sure Africa has some very large and modern cities, but out in the wild you are unlikely to find any humans other than tribal hunters or small tribal villages. This could easily explain the lack of human beings in the game.

peter Mahach wrote:
HI,
IF THE GAME DOES TAKES PLACE THIS TIME BACK THEN YES THAT'S A GOOD POINT. PHILIP WOULD JUST HAVE TO CLARIFY THIS IN THE DOCS SO HE DOESN'T GET ANNOYED WITH SO MANY BAD IDEAS, LOL. BUT I LIKE THE GAME AS IS AND IF IT WON'T CHANGE I'M OK. SORRY FOR THE CAPS AND BFN.