Hmmm, --- -well i find myself utterly convinced by your reasoned arguement here michael!

could you please state which "they" your talking about, ---- as I said, there is only one rpg, so "it is boring" might have been correct grammar, ---- though I'd stil want a reason or two (especially sinse I've devoted considderable time to testing the game and moderating the list for it).

As to side scrollers, if you find Q9 and mota Boring, ---- I'm sure thomas and philip would both like to know why, simply stating that they are doesn't tell anyone anything.

i could state they are not boring, --- and leave it at that!

Beware the grue!